Monday, February 13, 2012

Open The Eyes Of My Heart Lord


As I was running this morning, I began to pray one of the prayers that Paul had for the Ephesians in Ephesians 1. I was struck by Paul's desire that the eyes of our heart would be enlightened (Eph. 1:18). He goes on to say what he longs for them to see and grasp in their spiritual lives (1:18-23). It's a powerful prayer that we can pray for the church and for ourselves.
This morning though, I did not get to pray through the whole prayer because I began to sing a well-known worship song that I posted above. My hope is that it develops a deep groaning for you to see Jesus in your life today.

2 comments:

  1. Needed that this morning... thanks Pastor D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to hear from you. I miss you and E. May God continue to open the eyes of your heart.

      Delete