Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Waterfall


You go on vacation, you want nice sunny weather, right?
That's what I thought anyways. And so, when I looked at the forecast for our vacation and saw rain and lots of it, I was depressed.
Halfway through the second day, I stumbled across a brochure about a waterfall. Waterfalls! Of course! Why didn't I think of this sooner? There are quite a few waterfalls around the area where we were vacationing, and they would be gushing with all of this rain water.
The four of us tool a hike to see the largest waterfall in New Hampshire, Arethusa Falls.
What an awesome sight. Pictures don't do it justice.
The boys even hiked up to the top of the waterfall. There wasn't a good trail, but we made it. Sam thought it was one of the best things he had ever done.
Then God tapped me on the shoulder. How many times do you get upset because you don't get sunny weather? I send you the rain at times because I want you to see the waterfall.
Oh, how many waterfalls have I missed from God because I am pouting.
I hope never again.

No comments:

Post a Comment